References and Further Reading
The following reference list is a brief guide to finding out more about photogrammetry and
applications of the NSW Beach Profile Database for coastal monitoring and analysis
About this website
- Harrison, A.J., Miller, B.M., Carley, J.T., Turner, I.L., Clout, R., Coates, B., 2017 NSW Beach Photogrammetry: A new, Online Database and Toolbox In Proceedings of the Australasian Coasts & Ports Conference 2017: 23nd Australasian Coastal and Ocean Engineering Conference and the 16th Australasian Port and Harbour Conference, Cairns
- Evans, P. and Hanslow, D., 1996. Take a Long Line–Risk and Reality in Coastal Hazard Assessment. In Proceedings of the 6th NSW Coastal Conference, Ulladulla.
- Hanslow, D.J., 2007. Beach erosion trend measurement: a comparison of trend indicators. Journal of Coastal Research, 50, pp.588-593.
- Hanslow, D.J., Clout, B., Evans, P. and Coates, B., 1997, January. Monitoring coastal change using photogrammetry. In Islands; economy, society and environment. New Zealand Geographical Society Conference Series (Vol. 19, pp. 422-426).
- McGlone, J.C. ed., 2013. Manual of photogrammetry. American Soc. for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Watson, P. and Lord, D., 2001. Coastal Hazard definition for planning purposes using photogrammetric data. In Coasts & Ports 2001: Proceedings of the 15th Australasian Coastal and Ocean Engineering Conference, the 8th Australasian Port and Harbour Conference (p. 81). Institution of Engineers, Australia.